Mrs Lisa Kebbell

I love being a teacher at Barwon Heads PS!

This is my ninth year of teaching at Barwon Heads and my twelfth year of teaching.

I grew up in country Victoria, went to school in Geelong and University in Melbourne.

I studied a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Music. Later I studied Museum Studies and worked at the Museum of Victoria and the Queensland Museum.

I also had my own catering business – I still love cooking!

My signature character strength is Love of Learning and in 2017-2018 I went back to University toย learn about Positive Psychology and how to apply it to teaching, our school and my own life. This means that I now have a Masters of Applied Positive Psychology.

My hobbies are walking my dog with friends along the beach, reading and practicing yoga. I live in Barwon Heads with my husband, we have four children who all attended Barwon Heads PS.

97 thoughts on “Mrs Lisa Kebbell

1. my mum loves cooking she won a couch for making the best lemon tart homemade the judge said she was the best cook in the world she also got chef award

2. my mum makes good banana bread and you try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it yyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmm!!!!

3. hi mrs kebbell,
    do you ever be creative and change things in some recipies?
    from pernille. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. i think the opening ceromony was the best thing i have done in my life it was so fun i wanna do it again
    #harper

5. Hi Mrs Kebbell,
    I love having you as a teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks so much for being awesome teacher!!!!!

ELLA!!!!

6. I like school in grade three. my favourite thing so far about school was probably naplan if not camp #schoolisawsome#especiallygradethree

7. Thank you miss keppell for being a beautiful techer last year and thanks for putting your time in to the starfish last week the posters looked awesome as well from Tyla