Camp! Final day

We all felt a bit sad that the final day had come because camp had been just so awesome!! The final morning was really fun though because after we had packed up we got to go for a walk to feed the animals. There were horses and donkeys that we hand fed. We also fed the cattle. We then had a go at yabbying and could not believe it when we actually caught some yabbis!!

After a long walk around the land we saw the rainbow trout jumping then back for lunch!

Everyone was really appreciative and showed gratitude towards the teachers who had taken the grade 3’s on camp; Mr Haslem, Miss Merret, Colin, Miss Jordan, Mr Burdess and Mrs Kebbell.

image image  image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

3 thoughts on “Camp! Final day

1. The cow slobbered on my leg it was disgusting I didn’t tell anyone because I didn’t want them to tease me but it just was so wet and yuck! Thanks for organising camp Mrs Kebbell!!!

From Stella