Character Strengths

The students in 3A have identified their character strengths. Students were given character strength cards from which they got to choose the strengths that were most like them! They then made posters showing our character strengths and gave some evidence as to why they identified with a particular character strength.

This is our character strength wall.

image

Below are some of our posters.

image image image image image image

What is your signature character strength?

16 thoughts on “Character Strengths

1. hi mrs kebbell,
    I realy liked learning about character strengths.
    These are my character strengths, humour and freindship.
    I am working on gratitude.
    from pernille. 🙂 😉

2. Dear 3A,
    In my class which is 3/4c we have also been learning about the 24 character strengths lately and I think it is truly vey interesting that lots of people have many different strengths. If you know me you’ll probably know that I can be lots of the different 24 character strengths in just one day but I’ll tell you my true character strength in a second. I know that my true and will always be character strength is crativity because I go to art school once a week for two and a half hours and get to do many things and learn different skills but I also know I am very creative. Hope your all enjoying learning about the 24 character strengths and hope to get back onto your blog soon and do some more come ta on your amazing blog. From Chloe

• Hi Chloe,
      That’s very perceptive of you to notice that people can have many of the 24 character strengths. I’ve found that they can change and if there’s a strength that you would like to have, you can focus on it and make it one of your higher ones. I have done this with gratitude.
      Hope you enjoy your long weekend,
      Mrs Kebbell

3. Dear Mrs Kebbell, it has been a wonderful adventure traveling throug the land of character strengths.Its been wonderful finding out our character strengths.In general I have five character strengths modesty, prudence, kindness, friendship and enthusiasm.I love finding out my character strengths as much as I love using them.Kind regards Pippa.

4. MY CHARACTER STRENGTHS IS CREATIVITY BECAUSE I LIKE ADDING RANOM DEE TAIL TO MY WORK.
    THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US CHARACTER STRENGTHS MRS KEBBLE FROM MILLER!!!