14 thoughts on “Grade One Dinner

1. The grade 1 dinner was great, I would of thought everyone enjoyed it, FOR SHORE. Fish’ n chips 10 times better than Brussels-sprouts, I’ll never forget that day! Now who would of thought I would go off a swing at the river park and go head first into the sand, well that’s strange! Sand castles discos fish’ n chips great!

• I thought that your sandcastles were fabulous and I really enjoyed seeing you all cooperating so well! I’m pleased that you enjoyed it so much Beatrix!

2. Hi 1B,

It seems like all of you all had lots of fun at grade one dinner!

I remember when I was in Grade 1 having the disco. Miss Wheeler had all of the funky moves that she shared with us. Or was a lot of fun! The sandcastle competition was my favourite though. Although I can’t remember what my group made, I do remember what the winning sandcastle(s) was….
    It was about twenty little sand castles shaped in a swirl. The group added sea weed, shells, etc to decorate it.

I can’t believe you guys got chocolate and ice poles, how lucky! 🙂

Happy Blogging,
    Ella 🙂 😉

3. I was happy . I thought we were going on the bus . As we were leaving I said to a bus that was going away ya! you left with out us.