24 thoughts on “Go Cats!

1. I am very sad that the Cats lost but it does make me smile to think how happy Mr Roskosch will be. Did anyone see Jimmy’s fantastic goal in the last few minutes of the game? He is amazing! 🙂

2. It was a great surprise on Friday at assembly when all the students sang the cat’s theme song – and it was veruy clever as well fitting it in where you did. I was very impressed that 412 students kept the secret as well as I had no idea it was going to happen – lots of fun and I really enjoyed it.
    Because soooooo many of our students barrack for the cats, I would have been happy for them if the result had gone the other way. That’s why I agreed to wear a cats jumper if the Kangaroos hadn’t won.
    FORTUNATELY I will now be wearing my North Melbourne jumper and Miss Curtain, because she is such a great sport, has agreed to wear a Kangaroos jumper as well.
    We all love our sporting teams but it’s great that we can enjoy the success of others as well. That truly illustrates great sportsmanship. We can’t always win, and it is nice when we do, but more important to be ok when the results aren’t in our favour as well.
    Out of everything that happened at assembly on Friday, the thing I loved the most was the fact that we can all have a lot of fun together – whether you are a student, a teacher or a Principal. We enjoy a really positive relationship.
    Go the Roos!

3. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats.
    Well, I guess it’s not the END OF THE WORLD
    just because Geelong Cats didn’t win.I’d
    rather celebrate how well Geelong have
    played than being a big fat cryer baby.